Lighthouse Camp and Retreat Center is a year round facility, focusing on creating a beautiful and serene setting for various partners in ministry. From Children’s and Youth Camps, to Church Camps and Ministry Retreat of all kinds, we strive to help each group meet their individual goals from seamless preparation to the actual event or retreat.
Lighthouse Camp and Retreat Center offers sleeping accommodations, meals and recreational facilities for all ages and group sizes. Sleeping accommodations include Inn style rooms, various sized cabins, dormitory lodging and full RV hook up. Meals range from camp style to dining and banquet styles. Our recreational facilities include a full sized gymnasium offering basketball or volleyball, outdoor basketball and volleyball courts, a swimming pool, a 9 hole disc golf course and two playground areas.
Our Facilities Include:
- Auditorium seating for 900
- Various meeting areas seating up to 350
- Dormitory sleeping areas for over 200
- Cabins with one or two bedrooms and private baths
- Inn rooms with two beds and private baths
- Shelter house and Playgrounds Areas
- 9 Hole Disc Golf Course
- RV Park with Full Hook Up
- Gymnasium with regulation basketball or volleyball courts
- Gymnasium Loft and Game Room
- Outdoor pool
- Accessibility to a Grand Lake Channel
- Year round food services
For Information, tours, or reservations please contact:
Mona Kunselman, Guest Services Director.
To Leave a Message: 419-394-4517
272 Jack Oak Point Rd
St. Marys, OH 45885